Yes, it’s possible to create an event with various different ticket types, but the setup is a little different than you might expect.
- Create a new event. Give it a name or a subtitle that reflects the first ticket type you want to set up e.g. “My Amazing Event – adult ticket”
- Go to the dashboard (the ‘Events Dashboard’ button in the menu at the top of the page) and click ‘clone’ on your new event
- Create your second ticket type as another event using the first as a template. Name this one accordingly e.g. “My Amazing Event – child ticket”
– Repeat steps 1-3 as necessary for all the ticket types you need, then proceed to point 4
- Choose one of the following options, depending on the nature of your event:
- If you’d like all the events to appear on a company page (this page automatically adds any new events you create):
- Visit https://ticketlab.co.uk/settings/event_pages and enter your company name and URL (the URL must be less than 20 characters, and contain only letters, numbers, dashes or underscores). Hit save.
- Your event page will be available at https://ticketlab.co.uk/events/[the url you entered] and show all your events/ticket types in one place.
- If you’d like this event to have it’s own page (this page only shows the events you select):
- Visit https://ticketlab.co.uk/add/series and enter your event name, selecting the events you want to appear on this page and press “Submit”
- You will be redirected to your event page. Copy the URL of this page from the bar in your browser and distribute it to your guests.
- Your guests will be able to select as many of each ticket as they wish and checkout in one transaction.