If you use Google, Outlook or Apple to manage your calendar (or most other cloud-based calendars that support ical format), you can now get your Ticketlab listings to directly synchronise so you can see at a glance all of your events without having to log into Ticketlab. You’ll also be able to see how many guests have booked tickets to your event.
It’s very simple to setup, but requires a couple of steps:
- If you’ve already got an events page set up for your business you can skip this step. Otherwise visit https://ticketlab.co.uk/settings/event_pages and enter your company name and URL (the URL must be less than 20 characters, and contain only letters, numbers, dashes or underscores). Hit save. The URL for your calendar will be https://calendar.ticketlab.co.uk/ical/[your URL] – you can test this by visiting this address in your browser.
- In your chosen calendar application, add this link as a new calendar. The steps to do this will differ from program to program. If your calendar application isn’t featured below, please consult the documentation for your chosen application or consult your nearest search engine.
- Google Calendar (desktop website)
From your logged in calendar.google.com page, look down the right hand side (you may need to open the menu from the button in the top left if it’s not open). Under ‘Other Calendars’ press the ‘+’ button and select ‘From URL’ and paste the link from the above step into the field presented and click ‘Add calendar’. Press back in the top left of the screen to see your events in your calendar.
- Outlook (desktop application)
Go to ‘HOME’ and click ‘Open Calendar’ from the ‘Manage Calendars’ section of the toolbar. Click ‘From Internet’ and enter the URL from the step 1. Press ‘OK’
- Calendar (Mac desktop application)
Click the ‘File’ menu and select ‘New Calendar Subscription…’. Enter the calendar URL from step 1 into the provided field and press ‘subscribe’. In the next window, you can name the calendar and select various options. You can read more about these options here. Once you save, your events will appear in your calendar.
This is a new feature and is still reasonably experimental. If you’d like any more options or more information, please get in touch with us.