To get to the data download section
- Log in
- From the dashboard, click on your event
- In the sub-navigation click ‘download data’
This will give you the Data retrieval page, where you can choose to download data by:
- All guests – anyone who has opted in to communications from you
- Admitted guests – if you’ve used the allocation list to check off who turned up
- No-shows – anyone not checked off on the allocation list
- Guestlist – as per admitted guests, these will need to have been checked off on the allocation page
- No-show guestlist – anyone not checked off on the guestlist section of the allocation list
Retrieving your Data
Each of these options will have two numbers next to it in the format X/X. The second number here represents total number of guests in that category. The first indicates how many have actually opted in to receive communications from you.
Clicking one of the buttons will download the number of records indicated by the first number. Data is in CSV format and will be compatible with any normal spreadsheet program.
Need more data?